Switzerland | Duebendorf | 20 September 2018
Revision Arthroplasty in Periprosthetic Fractures around the Hip and Knee
|Carsten Perka (DE)
Karl Stoffel (DE
- Detect risk factors for failure in periprosthetic fracture treatment
- Classify a periprosthetic fracture according to UCS
- Detect the stability of the prosthesis
- Analyze implant (prosthesis) specific problems
- Choose the right treatment method for periprosthetic fractures
Each AORecon course includes hands-on simulation experience for participants. Various types of practical exercises enrich the course events and increase the learning effect.
An AO curriculum follows a systematic, patient-centered approach: Desired patient outcomes define necessary competencies, and these in turn define specific learning objectives.
Learn more about the the AO's curriculum development.
With the support of the AO Education Institute, AORecon has developed such curricula from which three courses have been derived. Another curriculum on shoulder specific issues is on its way.
Learn more about AORecon's curriculum-based courses.