Global | 11 May 2021
AO Recon Webinar—Ten Most Frequent Mistakes in Hip Joint Preservation
Accessible from all over the world, AO Recon holds an interactive live educational session to present, discuss, and give instant advice on a relevant topic in total hip and knee arthroplasty.
Enjoy the rare opportunity to gain remote access to firsthand knowledge and one-to-one advice from world-renowned experts who will answer your questions in real-time.
Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 18:00-19:00 (CET)
Please check your local time here
- Moritz Tannast, Switzerland
- Michael Dienst, Germany
The webinar will focus on the most frequent and obvious mistakes in diagnosis and treatment of young, painful hips.
After attending the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the preoperative diagnostic work-up
- Avoid misinterpretation on conventional x-rays
- Describe indications for surgical treatment of the painful young hip
- Anticipate and correct technical difficulties intraoperatively
Registered participants will receive the webinar link by email 3 days prior to the event.
We recommend you to perform a function test and check the system requirements to ensure your computer is ready for the webinar.
The webinar is free of charge.