Global | 28 January 2021
AO Recon Webinar—Robotics and Other Smart Tools for Hip and Knee Replacement: Today and Tomorrow
AO Recon offers an interactive live educational session to present, discuss, and give instant advice on the use of robotics and other smart tools for hip and knee replacement. The session is free of charge and accessible from all over the world. Enhance your knowledge and take this excellent opportunity to gain access to renowned key opinion leaders who share their expertise and answer your questions in real-time.
Thursday, January 28, 2021, 14:00-15:00 CET
Please check your local time here
- Cory Calendine (United States)
- Fares Haddad (United Kingdom)
This webinar will focus on the use of technology in hip and knee replacement, including the elements of robotic platforms, and patient specific instrumentation (PSI).
- Define robotics and technology as it pertains to joint replacement
- Explain potential challenges which could benefit from a technology solution
- Analyze current tech offerings in joint replacement
We recommend you to perform a function test and check the system requirements to ensure your computer is ready for the webinar.
Registered participants will receive the webinar link by email 3 days prior to the event.
The webinar is free of charge.